Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T44 star hotelTerminal 4 Heathrow Airport ,HOUNSLOW,TW6 3AF
Why Book the Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4
With a covered connecting walkway making it just minutes from the check-in desks, the Hilton Hotel is perfect for passengers flying from Terminal 4. All other Heathrow terminals are within easy reach, too. A varied selection of dining options are available, too, making for a relaxing stay in this 4-star hotel that's ideal for anyone with an early morning flights.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Monday to Saturday: 08:00-22:00
Breakfast can be purchased at thw Aromi Restaurant for £21.95
- Accessible bedrooms, bathrooms, restaurant and public spaces.
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired.
- Lowered light switches and elevator buttons.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
This hotel is connected to Terminal 4, be in the terminal within minutes!
Heathrow Connect is also available for those travelling out of Terminal 2 or 3
The Heathrow Hoppa bus is also available from reception at £5 per person.
Terminal 5: Every 30 minutes from 05:01-23:31.
Room types available
Furnished with a king-size double bed. Suitable for up to two adults.
Furnished with two standard single beds. Suitable for up to two adults.
Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4 Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Terminal 4
- Drive to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive approximately 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return, MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4
Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4, Terminal 4 Heathrow Airport HOUNSLOW TW6 3AF
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn left at the roundabout if you’re coming from the north, or right if you’re coming from the south.
- Head towards Terminal 4.
- Keep following signs for Terminal 4 and head straight over every roundabout until you reach the roundabout by the terminal.
- Take the third exit and the hotel will be on your left.